EAGC – EUROPEAN AUTUMN GAS CONFERENCE
Milan - 6-8 November 2017
The EAGC is Europe’s most exclusive commercial and strategic gas conference attended by senior executives from the world’s largest gas and LNG companies. This conference is the preferred year-end platform to network with peers and customers, review & analyse trends, question policy and agree future strategy.
…but now also a revolutionary new event experience
With over 30 years of history, EAGC has evolved around customer needs and industry trends. This year it’s changing again to perform even better as an integral part of your business and sales strategy:
- Combined conference and networking programme – The conference sessions and networking features are the heart of EAGC’s insightful event programme. Dynamic conference sessions place you at the centre of discussions with industry and government participants so you can discuss current challenges and develop future solutions for both your business and the industry.
- Business matchmaking – Our VIP team, together with the latest matchmaking software, will ensure that you are seated next to the right people during the conference, based on your company type and job specialism. Not only will you gain incredible insight from networking with your customers, but you will also build up a powerful business network of important players in the European gas industry.
- Guaranteed meetings for all – EAGC provides all attendees with a unique opportunity to participate in private one-to-one meetings where you can conduct business transactions in secluded surroundings. All meetings are prearranged by the organiser.
- Selected, targeted audience – EAGC is the convening platform for government officials and key stake holders in the gas and LNG industry which provides unprecedented access to the people you want to meet to conduct business transactions. This gives you unprecedented access to the right people to share ideas and do business.
- Gain insights, not information – With interactive networking, targeted sessions and the high profile speakers, EAGC gives you everything you need to inform your future business strategy, develop lasting relationships and create new, profitable business opportunities.
To learn more about how your organisation can participate please contact email@example.com